Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
About the position
As a Senior Online Product Manager, you will deliver on goals for the business growth of a game, by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure you find a good balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing the revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional teams to implement features that will ultimately make our games successful in the market and add to a long-term community experience.
- Become the driving force of incremental growth through key KPI areas. Deploying your effort where it can have the most impact is a key focus.
- Partner with stakeholders to create product strategies and content roadmap to increase the longevity of this product and reach milestones and KPI targets.
- Build up and maintain a strong and prolific partnership with the external publisher teams.
- Take ownership of the KPI growth, live ops events, and monetization, as well as participate in setting short- and long-term financial targets and business forecasts for the game
- Partner with the Community Management team to communicate with the players to understand qualitative feedback
- Partner with Analysts and Design teams to support the data-driven design of the game
- Inform and advise Marketing teams on all-important product highlights, opportunities, timelines, and events
- Communication and collaboration with DevOps, QA, and Localization
- Assist in ensuring adherence to content implementation roadmap, monitor production budgets, schedules, and deadlines for product-related materials
- Facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information
- Review, evaluate, and give feedback on game design and feature implementation
- Review and evaluate competitive products
- Design and execute processes to ensure stakeholders are informed and coordinated about operational issues in the live product environments
- Drive improvement of these processes to continually increase the quality of the game’s live operations
- Provide regular reports and progress updates to all stakeholders
- Partner with leadership to help set operational project goals and business objectives and help ensure they are achieved
- As the first Online Product Manager on the team, you help define a framework as well as help set guidelines for future games to come
- 5+ years in a leading product role supporting and running live ops on a F2P multiplayer game
- Several years of experience in mastering KPI-driven game operations with a focus on retention & community growth, monetization, and product longevity.
- Interdisciplinary work ethic to work bring together and understand all required parties and departments.
- Be competent and knowledgeable about all aspects of game development and live operations – additionally, be able to “jump” and support game design, producing, and product analysis
- Excellent skill in dealing with external development studios and maintaining a long-lasting and trustful relationship with a developer team
- Great understanding of reading and processing game analytics and creating reports for stakeholders and teams
- Proven experience managing schedules and positively influencing others to achieve desired results
- A very strong team player, commitment to personal and peer development, and sharing best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A passion for creating, running and playing video games
- Multi-year experience managing/running multiplayer online games
- Entrepreneurial attitude in helping to build product awareness within the team.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working with experienced and skilled developers
- Working on interesting and fun projects