Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Flying Wild Hog Rzeszów is looking for an experienced Material Artist to join our talented and experienced team! As a Material Artist, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust library of textures, colors, and organic surface qualities as required for a broad range of 3d assets across production.
If you are self-driven, passionate about games, and looking for a creative environment, then this position is for you!
- Passionate about creating Materials, Textures, and Shaders, as well as defining processes that assist in all areas of texture creation.
- 2+ years experience as a professional Texture/Material Artist in gamedev industry
- Very good understanding of PBR rendering and materials.
- Excellent grasp of strict environment art texel allocation and UV mapping.
- Proficiency in Substance Designer/ Painter / and/or equivalent software
- Good knowledge of UE4.
- Shader creation experience.
- Portfolio showcasing realistic, high-quality game-ready textures which you have built.
- Examples of procedural textures used on props and environments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of color theory and material balancing.
- Passion for games.
- Supporting our Environment and Character teams, colors, and organic surface qualities as required for a broad range of 3d assets across production.
- Work closely with Art Director, Art Leads, and artists to create performant high-fidelity texture maps for production assets.
- Create and maintain texture graphs and materials via Substance Designer.
- Develop Smart materials to aid artists in packages such as Substance Painter.
- Supporting leads with mentoring and training more junior artists.
- Integrate assets and textures created into the game engine’s pipeline, as well as use the in-game engine tools to support these assets in production.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team – your opinion counts
- The team consists of experienced experts, which means – huge development
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy