Heads up! We don’t slow down, and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Krakow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe – Space Punks.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an experienced Game Analyst to join our Live Service Team in Krakow and become part of our BI team. You will be working closely with Flying Wild Hog analysts and the Publishing BI analysts. You will support our Design Team by providing them with the most important value – the data.
- Collaborate with publishing partner and their analytics team
- Provide compelling insights and findings to drive game development and future roadmaps
- Working with the telemetry team and programmers to ensure the right data hooks are in place
- Analyze game performance, determine potential problems, and delivery options for solutions
- Communicate findings to the wider design team, mostly visually
- Create and maintain robust modeling of player behavior and monetization
- Design, propose, and then analyze hypotheses and tests within the game to ensure development is always player-centric
- Explore, shape, and manipulate datasets to discover opportunities for the game and the business
- A degree or Master’s Degree, preferably in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Sciences, or similar
- Experience in similar roles, ideal would be in the games industry and on a live service game (PC preferred, mobile acceptable as well)
- Confident in analyzing large amounts of data, manipulating, transforming, and presenting that data so it can help shape the game
- Experience in SQL and Python; willing to learn new languages if needed
- Familiarity with frequently used infrastructures such as Snowflake, Databricks, Spark, and similar
- Comfortable with creating visuals and reports using BI tools
- Comfortable explaining data insights, ideas, and models to the wider team – the ability to transform raw data into a story that gets people excited
- An understanding of business needs beyond game analytics
- An interest in the games market and an interest in games overall
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Good to have: experience with A/B Testing
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consists of experienced experts, which means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
If you do not meet all our requirements, but you feel confident you are a good fit for this role, please do apply. We are above all looking for a great team member with a love for all things data and games, who has the drive to succeed and wants to help us create an incredible experience for our players.