Heads up! We dontt slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
- Analysis of contracts, agreements, annexes, and other corporate documents concluded by the Company in terms of identification of tax obligations and possible risks;
- Verification of accounting records for the purposes of CIT and VAT tax settlements;
- Supervision over the keeping of documentation of the work of project teams in order to ensure the effectiveness and correctness of tax calculations;
- Handling issues related to withholding tax in transactions with foreign entities;
- Cooperation in the assessment of the impact of changes in the law and economic events on the activities of the companies in the Group;
- Contact with tax authorities in the scope of checking and inspection activities and preparation of necessary documentation in this regard.
- Higher education in the field of law, accounting, or financial accounting / economic profile;
- Min. 3 years of experience at the specialist level in consulting or in the tax department as in-house (experience in the game dev industry will be a plus);
- Practical understanding of tax law;
- Knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Experience in the game dev industry will be a plus.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the company)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)