Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
- Preparation of contracts in the field of labor law, legal support for the HR and Payroll departments;
- Assistance in the implementation of the document workflow system, creation of effective document circulation paths within the Companies;
- Supervision over the archiving of documents;
- Preparation of simple corporate contracts;
- Preparation of legal opinions on the current affairs of the Company;
- Ensuring compliance with all corporate governance requirements at the local and group level;
Support other team members in the current affairs of the Company.
- University degree required; faculty of Polish Law;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a specialist in the legal department of a company or a law firm;
- Practical knowledge of commercial law and labour law;
- Knowledge of English, spoken and written at least at B2 level, including extensive knowledge of legal terms and vocabulary;
- Advanced command of Polish;
- Highly developed interpersonal competencies;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Experience in the game dev industry will be a plus.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the company)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consists of experienced experts, which means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)