Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
About the position:
Your role as Art Director will involve guiding Hog’s art team in creating a tempting, unique and exciting world and experience to engage players in. Your role is crucial in Space Punks and in project development not only as a Leader of the core team but also in fulfilling the project vision and also in connecting it with the creative minds of our Artists.
Your direction is fundamental to aligning visual content with the creative vision and AAA quality that we’re targeting! Motivating, inspiring and supporting your team on daily basis is the clue to this role.
- Defining, driving, and holding the artistic vision of the game on the basis of the initial direction
- Keeping a good balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints
- Taking part in the game’s review and visual consistency, maintaining high-quality standards
- Mentoring, motivating, supporting, supervising, and feedbacking the art team
- Collaborating with production to ensure high-quality project and meet deadlines
- Be the link and visionary for different art disciplines like Concept Art, 3D, Level Art and Tech Art
- A minimum of 5+ years of leadership experience in the video game industry (or other relevant experience)
- Excellent artistic and technical skill sets (knowledge of 2D and 3D softwares)
- Passionate about video games, with a strong understanding of art fundamentals and artistic culture
- Tactful and a strong communicator, able to mobilize and inspire a team
- Problem-solving oriented with excellent communication, presentation and mentorship skills
- Fluent English
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consists of experienced experts, which means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office