Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Krakow is currently working on Space Punks an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer who is ready to wrap up his/her sleeves and join our announced project entirely developed in the Krakow studio. If you join us, you will be in the middle of every action happening in the project! Designing gamer facing mechanics, gathering feedback and resolving usability problems will be your daily routine.
- Prototyping, mock-up, and testing of designed solutions;
- Work closely with the design team, game developers, and producers to research, test designs;
- Designing: wireframes, user flows, user interface visuals (GUI)
- Cooperating with QA tester and listening to the players and incorporate their feedback into in-game solutions;
- Exploring and analyzing UX/UI best practices within our studios.
- Great knowledge and understanding of interaction design principles;
- Passion for video games and general knowledge of the gaming trends;
- Solid UX/UI experience and astonishing portfolio;
- Willingness for creative collaboration – you want to design and share with people crazy about games;
- Commercial experience in game dev will add you a couple of points but is not required;
- Experience with Unreal Engine will give you another extra point, but we can teach you that.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer);
- Fitprofit card;
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy;
- Salary depending on skill level and experience;
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team;
- The team consisting of experienced experts, which means – huge development possibilities;
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00);
- Localization in walking distance from ICE Congress Centre.