Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
About the position:
As a UI Programmer, you will cooperate with cross-functional teams to design, deliver and maintain UI features on-time and to a high level of quality. On a regular basis you will communicate and interact with designers, animators and other programmers. Through this, you will gather the requirements for, and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of UI development areas.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining User Interfaces: huds, menus and game elements
- Cooperating with artists, designers and other programmers to ensure all features are implemented correctly
- Debugging the User Interface and bug fixing to ensure product stability
- Willing and able to work on non-UI relates tasks when needed
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Professional experience iteratively implementing user interface features from inception to delivery
- Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
- Experience with working on multiple platforms
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Location in a walking distance from the ICE Congress Centre
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working with experienced and high qualified developers