Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
- Developing and managing the in-game economy and designing the monetisation components of our game in a holistic way.
- Working closely with the Game Director to align the economy and monetisation design with the overall game vision.
- Liaising with the publisher and their economy and monetisation team, to ensure our game is fit for their strategy purpose.
- Tracking, evaluating and using data to modify the economy design in service of our players and to ensure game performance continually improves.
- Working with the feature teams to create a long term vision and direction for the game economy and monetisation as the game transitions into the live phase.
- Creating and helping implement a long term plan for in-game events that support the game economy.
- Become the game economy and monetisation evangelist within the team and build a monetization and analytics team around this core.
- Enthusiasm for live game/games as a service projects with a clear passion for non-mobile F2P games
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English is required for this role
- Experience with data driven development and iterative design based on data analysis
- Expertise in spreadsheet software is required, knowledge and experience of BI software, such as Tableu or similar.
- Ability to understand and create both the high level, long term plan for the economy as well as understand and design low level detailed designs.
- Additional knowledge of tools, including Python, is beneficial, but not a strict requirement.
- This is a senior role, so we are looking for at least 5 years of experience as an Economy/Monetisation Designer, with the majority being for PC or Console development and a minimum of 1 titles launched (and supported post launch).
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- An opportunity to take ownership of the game economy and monetisation of the game
- Flexible working hours
- Location in a walking distance from ICE Congress Centre
- Currently the role would be based remote, but with a clear view of being based in the Krakow office