Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be working with various interesting marketing projects, from daily operational tasks to large-scale product launches. You will be involved with all our game projects. You get to work on many different sides of marketing, e.g. content creation, social media, merchandising and brand marketing, events. You will be working closely with and reporting to the Head of Marketing.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for games, entertainment, and great marketing. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. You can keep track of multiple things at the same time, manage projects effectively from top-level to smallest details and prioritize work against schedules. You’re used to an autonomous and entrepreneurial working style and taking initiative comes naturally to you.
- Supporting company in marketing operations
- Assist the marketing team in various projects on a daily basis
- Assets management. Follow all kinds of asset production, help provide raw footage and assets, organize and archive assets
- Helping in a variety of fields: content creation and curation, event management, PR, social media, copywriting, employer branding, internal and business communication, etc.
- Leading the execution of selected marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving cooperation
- Monitor social media channels, collect player’s advice and give feedback.
- Develop and update Q&A and other documents
- Putting together reports on the performance of marketing activities, analyzing insights, researching best practices
- Co-writing and co-editing content for different platforms such as social media, website, press releases, newsletters, presentations, etc
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in the video game industry
- Good understanding of different aspects of marketing: social media, content marketing, PR, event management, communication.
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines, and handle multiple projects at the same time without losing sight of either the big picture or the fine details
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Master Microsoft Office suite.
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach, and self-reliance.
- Proven excellent English skills in both written and verbal.
- Responsible, attention to details, creative.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the company)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)