Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
- Creating dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
- Keeping artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Collaborating and communicating constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensuring that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the role of Lighting / Environment Artist on AAA games.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Excellent knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
- The ability to easily cooperate with others.
- Communicative English.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the company)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)