Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
- Managing, rallying, and developing a 3D/2D artists team
- Building up the art direction for the project by working closely with the Art Director
- Collaborating with production to ensure high-quality projects and meet deadlines
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Collaborate effectively with other artists, designers, and Producers.
- Communicate with other Leads and team members.
- Qualitative assessment of the assets performed by the team and verification of the technical correctness of the assets and compliance with the production pipeline
- Proposing new solutions or improvements in production pipelines in order to increase the quality or efficiency of produced assets
- Creating 3D and 2D assets (Props, Environments, Characters, Textures…)
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content.
- Importing and setup 3D assets and materials into UE4
- Experience in a Lead Artist role in the games industry.
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills, and to delegate work accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments.
- Very good knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR)
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail- for giving creative feedback
- Problem-solving attitude, very good communication skills
- Experience in modeling and texturing a diverse visual range of environment or weapons
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Substance Painter/Designer or similar
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Proficiency in English
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team – your opinion counts
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office
- Localization in a walking distance from ICE Congress Centre