Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
About the position:
UI Artist will develop and implement new user interface experiences by creating graphic elements and animated graphic prototypes.
- Concept, prototype and communicate functionality and design intentions.
- Develop localization compatible designs, and assist with challenges of multi-language products
- UI assets optimisation
- Maintain consistent style under the direction of the Art Director and carry out revisions as required
- Development of UI mockups to help establish UI style
- Work with cross-departmental team members to solve UI challenges
- Understand the implementations and respect technical constraints
- Help establish current design priorities, shortcoming and find creative solutions
- A passion for making and playing games
- Ability to produce both wireframes and final assets
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage their time and work within deadlines
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Proficiency in English
- 5 years of experience in UI design and/or at least 2 shipped titles
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to the family members (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)