About the position
We are looking for an HR administrator to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. The position requires a thorough attitude and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage.
You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. The goal is to ensure the HR operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Handling employees records and updating the database with the necessary information (hard and soft copies)
- Preparing and archiving employees documents (NDA, contracts, employment certificates, earning certificates, contract terminations, contract annexes, orders etc)
- Coordinating the accounting process and circulation of the documents (close cooperations with the accountancy bureau)
- Keeping records and providing employees with information on: working time, sick leave, vacation, overtime etc.
- Administrating company benefits (e.g.: private medical care, sports card)
- Coordinating the employment process of the foreign candidates (including: citizens from the countries outside the EU) with the close cooperation with the legal office
- Administrating and coordinating the onboarding and offboarding process
- Keeping all of the HR procedures written down, organised and updated
- Responding to employees’ queries and advising them on procedures and accounting related matters
- Administrative support for HR projects and recruitment processes
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in HR department
- At least communicative command of English (written and oral)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and desire to optimizing HR processes
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Proficient with MS Office software (first of all Excel and/or Google docs)
- Experience in internal HR is a plus
- Strong numerical skills
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to the family members (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 12:00-16:00)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits in the office
- Location in a short walking distance from the subway station: Metro Dworzec Gdański