Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
Please send us samples of your work (short films with your sound design synchronised with the animation or in-game footage will work best) together with your CV.
- Producing and creating original sound and audio assets using temporary or final assets
- Designing and mixing sound effects for in-game characters, interactive objects, ambiences
- Ensuring audio and vision consistency
- Implementing of audio assets to Unreal Engine/FMOD
- Voice over editing and post-processing
- Working closely with the team especially with Level Designers, Game Designers and Production
- At least 1 shipped title or 2 years experience in video game or post-production setting
- Knowledge of recording techniques, foley sound creation and on location recording. Ability of performing field recording and foley if needed.
- Good knowledge of audio editing tools e.g. Reaper/Pro Tools/ Studio One
- Previous experience of working in Unreal Engine and FMOD
- Experience with voice over editing and post-processing
- Experience with professional studio equipment
- Self-troubleshooting of audio software / equipment
- Strong artistic and creative sense
- Team player who is able to share his/her ideas with the team and shows creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven skills regarding editing and matching sound-to-picture
- Proficiency in English
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Location in a walking distance from the ICE Congress Centre
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working with experienced and high qualified developers