Heads up! We don’t slow down and we are looking for new talents with Wild Passion! Apply now and take part in the online-based recruitment process. Want to see how we work? Visit our social media.
Flying Wild Hog Cracow is currently working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
- Sculpting high-poly 3D objects
- Creating low-poly 3D objects
- Creating textures for 3D assets using Substance Painter/Designer or similar
- Importing and setup 3D assets and materials into UE4
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Collaborate effectively with other artists, designers, Art Director, and Producer.
- Experience in modelling and texturing a diverse visual range of environment or weapons
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Substance Painter/Designer or similar
- Very good knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR)
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail
- Understanding of 3D art optimization process for AAA titles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Working environment based on a strong team spirit and positive energy
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
- The team consisting of experienced experts, that means – huge development possibilities
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Location in a walking distance from the ICE Congress Centre